I haven’t posted a Friday Click List in a couple weeks, but today I’m back with some of my favorite picks from Home Decor and Fashion from around the web. Take a look!
Click on the corresponding image or description below to be linked directly to the source.
3. I may have purchased 3 pairs of lace up shoes in the last few months, and this sandal is next on my list!
4. This accent table would be perfect in pretty much any space imaginable! The stone top and brass base is a favorite combination. With a price tag of less than $100, you need to go snag one…or two!
5. I purchased this chambray tunic dress a few weeks ago and I am in love with it. It has a great fit and perfect length. It also happens to be on sale right now!
6. I am a sucker for linen tees. This one with its’ pretty color and 3/4 sleeve is sure to become a Spring wardrobe staple.
7. I love the scalloped detail of these black flat sandals. I can see them paired with skirts, dresses and shorts!
8. A good cross body bag is a must for me when I’m running errands and want my hands free. I love the gold detail and the small price tag on this one!