Happy Friday, I’m back with this weeks Click List. Check out what I’m currently loving from Home Decor and Fashion from around the web!
Click on the corresponding number, description or image below to be taken directly to the source.
2. I was immediately drawn to this rug when I first saw it. It is on trend, but has a timeless appeal as well.
3. Lace up flats are all the rage right now. At this price you can’t afford to not have these in your wardrobe!
4. I used two of these watercolor ginger jar prints in my basement makeover. They are back in stock, so go get yourself one…or two!
5. This bathing suit is on my wish list. A one piece with a bit of edge, that won’t leave you feeling like part of the mommy brigade while at the kiddie pool this summer!
6. This maxi dress is a must have for spring and summer. So versatile and a complete wardrobe staple!
7. I am a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. If you are like me, this metallic linen tee will help you step up your casual game!
8. I’m no beauty expert, but these Stila Lip Glazes have been a long time favorite. Right now you can get all three of these luscious colors for the price of one!